- Mixture of D&C and Construction Management contracts
- Supported by experienced Construction Manager
- Report into an Estimating Manager and help mentor Junior Staff
Our client is a busy and highly successful builder who is delivering a combination of design and construct and tender projects within the commercial, educational and student accommodation sectors valued from $20M - $100M.
The company provide a supportive, flexible and open minded working environment, have a social and sporty culture, are a family orientated organisation and provide training and clear career progression.
Reporting into the Estimating Manager you will work across the full bid process on tenders up to the value of $100M and will be able to focus on single tenders at a time (and team up with other estimators on $50m plus tenders). You will need to have a thorough understanding of construction methodology, have accurate measurement skills and have experience working on hard dollar and D&C projects
You will work in a team that consists of a Estimating Manager and will be supported by a more Junior Estimator who has been with the business for a number of years.
- Quantity Surveying or Construction Estimating background with related degree
- More than 3 years' experience working in a standalone Estimating position with a Known builder
- Must have a good understanding of the local market and understand how to build.
- Knowledge and relationships with local trade base
- Ability use Buildsoft
Please call John Ainge on 0400 516 014 for more information or apply for the position below