A world leading wind turbine technology and energy solutions provider, the client has been established globally for 30 years and has been operating within the Australian market since 2009. An international leader that now operates on 6 continents, has more than 8,000 employees, and more than 44GW of installed wind capacity.
The Project and Role
A benchmark project that on completion will become the largest wind farm in the Southern Hemisphere, located 35km west of Ballarat. Construction commenced mid-June 2018, it has the potential to harness one of Victoria’s best wind resources and will provide substantial environmental, community and economic benefits.
Construction phase of the project has begun so the role will be site based, reporting to a very experienced Site Construction Manager. Responsible to manage electrical sub-contractors, coordinate and oversee all electrical works.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with the design and construction of wind farms.
- Procurement experience for infrastructure projects.
- Commissioning experience for infrastructure projects.
- Interfacing with SCADA and communications systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels;
- Understanding of contracts, schedules, documentation management and financial administration
The client strives to give employees a vibrant work environment, while ensuring they can maintain an excellent work-life balance. They organize many cultural and fitness activities for employees, created channels to enhance communication with staff and always listen to what they have to say and promptly respond to their needs. Employees enjoy considerate benefits and disadvantaged employees are eligible for special family assistance. They consider it their responsibility to care of all of their people.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Tom Marsh, Renewable Energy Consultant, on 02 8252 4028 for a confidential discussion.