This global engineering design consultancy have a footprint worldwide and have a multitude of resources and expertise that they can call upon. They have an outstanding reputation in general, but particularly within their transport infrastructure group.
They offer a friendly and enjoyable working environment, with a commitment to staff well-being and a genuine push for a healthy work/life balance. You'll often find the CEO out for a run at lunch with anyone that wants to join him!
In addition to being an enjoyable place to work, they have a genuine commitment to staff development and training and a below average staff turnover rate.
The Role and Responsibilities
This role is based in their Parramatta office and offers the opportunity to work on large scale projects that are local to you. Western Sydney is a hub of activity and is a focus for transport projects big and small for the next decade at least.
As such the Parramatta office of this global engineering design consultancy are undergoing a period of sustained growth that will focus on projects in the Western Sydney area. You will play a key senior role in the delivery of projects large and small as well as being a part of the growth of the Drainage Team in this office.
Your focus will be on road and rail projects (predominantly road) from mega projects through to local roads and intersections.
This is an exciting role and a key hire for the business. As such you will be able to demonstrate:
- 7 years + experience of working as a Drainage Design Engineer, with a particular focus on road and highways projects. Additional experience in rail projects would be advantageous but not essential.
- The ability to interact and liaise with all stakeholders in a project with confidence
- Excellent report writing skills
- Experience utilising DRAINS and 12D for drainage design
- Experience working with Western Sydney based projects would be highly advantageous but not essential
For a confidential discussion or to apply, please contact Steve Morris on 02 8252 4011 / 0406 707 275 / firstname.lastname@example.org or do so via this website.
Please also check out our website for a selection of other currently live roles: www.cgcrecruitment.com/job-search