Our client is a well-respected privately owned tier two builder who is turning over more than $600M and currently employs over 300 full time staff nationally. They operate across most commercial sectors and hold pre-qualifications for federal and state government projects valued up to $100M.
The project is currently in its final stages and has a number of variations, it is an education project that is valued at around $60M. The project itself has been nominated for a number of awards and will be well recognized Nationally and great to have on the CV. The project currently as roughly 12 months to go so it will be a long term contract.
- Tier 1 or 2 background
- 10 + years experience as a contracts administrator or Quantity surveyor within the construction industry
- School project experience essential
- Software experience in Cheops or Jobpac
- Experience with head contract variations
- Construction degree or related field essential
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career.