Our client is a well-respected privately owned tier two builder who is turning over more than $600M and currently employs over 300 full time staff nationally. They operate across most commercial sectors and hold pre-qualifications for federal and state government projects valued up to $100M.
I currently require a Senior Contracts Administrator for approximately 2 months to come in and assist with a school project that is close to public transport. The role is heavy in variations and claims. This is for an experienced candidate who can come in and create commercial advantage out of their knowledge & strategy.
- Minimum 10 years experience
- Experience in claims and variations
- Building project exposure $40M +
- Tier 1 & 2 experience preferred
- Tertiary qualification in Construction management or a similar field.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email at email@example.com
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com