Tier one infrastructure company that is currently engaged on a range of high profile projects across the Sydney metropolitan area. Due to expansion on a current, major project an opportunity has become available for a Senior Contracts Administrator.
As a Senior Contracts Administrator you will work closely with the commercial team in the delivery of a very large scale infrastructure project. You will work closely with both the Project Manager and Commercial Manager to ensure the smooth execution of contracts.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Take responsibility for the key budgetary controls on the project
- Oversee subcontractor invoicing, payments and variations
- Managing budgets and contracts
- Finalising claims
- And submission of progress claims ensuring timely payments
- Strong awareness of risk and mitigation
- Demonstrated experience within the infrastructure sector, preferably railway
- An ability to negotiate
- Ability to keep exemplary documentation
This role will suit experienced CA's seeking a fresh challenge on a major infrastructure project. In return, you will be rewarded with large project exposure and the type of professional development opportunities only offered by working with experienced professionals.
To discuss, please contact George Hvid: 0427 933 873 / George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com