Our client is a well-respected privately owned tier two builder who is turning over more than $600M and currently employs over 300 full time staff nationally. They operate across most commercial sectors and hold pre-qualifications for federal and state government projects valued up to $100M.
Reporting into the Commerical Manager and Project Manager you will be required to oversee the head and subcontract procurement and administration, be proactively managing project budgets, variations and in conjunction with the Site Manager assist with project deliverable's.
This position will suit someone coming from a degree qualified background who has 7 years’ experience working within the commercial construction market. Salary will depend on experience but will fall between $150,000 - $170,000
Culture / Benefits
Senior Management (from tier one backgrounds) collectively been working in the NSW market for over 50 years and have an excellent reputation amongst peers. You will directly benefit from working with a highly astute commercial manager on a challenging and interesting project.
- Construction Management degree or related and 7 + years’ experience
- Experience working with a commercial builder on projects to $20M
- Experience working across projects from procurement through to final accounts
- Expereince managing head contracts
- Experience using Jobpac is a huge advantage but something similar will be sufficient
- Be well presented, have good communication and be looking for a long term career opportunity