An exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded builder developing large scale project over the next 6 months. The builder in questions has been delivering a high quality projects for the past 30 years within Australia. Covering the Building, Civil and specialty services.
Being a Senior Contracts Administrator you will be joining a large commercial team reporting to a Commercial Manager. You will be responsibly for procurement, tendering, putting together scopes of works and managing sub contracts from time to time you may also be helping out with head contract variations.
- Tier 1 or 2 building experience within Australia.
- Exposure to projects of up to $100M or greater.
- A degree qualification in Engineering or similar.
- A minimum of 10 years experience as a Contracts Administrator in the construction industry.
- Highly competent in Softwares such as Cheops & Jobpac.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to manage sub contractors.
- 10 Years experience in the construction industry.
- The ability to work on a large-scale project.
- Market leading pay rates and the option for the contract to be extended.
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email on email@example.com
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com