Senior Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||65 - 75 ph + super|
|Start Date:||1-2 weeks|
|Contact Name:||Mathew Issa|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2018 11:44|
My client is a mid-tier engineering design consultancy in the engineering sector. It is through their dedication to client satisfaction that the company has developed a reputation for excellence, integrity and long-term relationships within the local market.
As a result of project wins, my client has expanded into a range of projects and has an opening to bring on an Senior Civil Engineer to join their friendly accommodating team.
Our client has a requirement for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to join their thriving team, were you will be involved in delivering a number of key projects. The projects you will be working on are predominantly across Health infrastructure, Education centres and Correctional Facilities.
• A degree in Civil engineering.
• Subdivision experience essential.
• 10 years + of experience as a Civil Engineer within an Australian consultancy.
• Previous experience in a Senior Civil Engineering role.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Australian design standards.
• Full working rights in Australia.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.