One of the biggest players in the Sydney Building Management sector are currently looking for an experienced building manager to take ownership of a residential complex in the concord area.
Based on site, you will lead a small team ensuring that the building is compliant, safe and a great place for residents to live.
Key duties include:
- Ensuring all building procedures are maintained
- Liaising with Owners, Executive Committee members and Service providers
- Providing guidance and advice on annual expenditure and budgets
- Creating and presenting monthly reports
- Attending scheduled Committee meetings and Annual General Meetings
To be successful in this role you will have a wealth of experience within residential building management. Experience with BMC and the respective legislation and requirements would be an added bonus but not a prerequisite.
This is a very client facing role, and you will be comfortable dealing with residents, as well as Strata and the respective executive committees, as well as working with subcontractors and internal stakeholders within the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a very competitive salary for the residential market. Please hit APPLY NOW if you are interested. Equally if you would like to discuss the opportunity in some more detail, please call Oliver on 02 8252 4004.