The founders / owners of this privately owned builder are passionate, astute leaders who have handpicked their executive management team over the last 5 years and are driving the business forward with a clear 2025 business plan. For over 15 years they have forged a successful business career working with blue chip clients within aged care, government, and residential sectors. Currently turning over approx. $250M and employing a dedicated team of 110 ppl. On the outskirts of the CBD near Kings Cross.
Seeking an experienced Bid Coordinator with a strong eye for design, to work on bids and tenders end to end. Own the entire process and progress your career.
Permanent Full Time Senior Bid Coordinator to support the Business Development Manager in the bid/tender process as well as with the Marketing team. The role has a huge amount of flexibility and a well known awesome team culture.
This role will include:
- Assisting in the production of a tailored, comprehensive and visually striking bid and EOI documents that reinforces the “win” strategy within agreed programme.
- Cross over with the estimating team
- Identifying key requirements and coordinating the content for bids including written material and technical descriptions from key notes provided by the bid champion and/or stakeholders.
- Managing internal and external stake holders to ensure timely collation of information and sufficient review process that allows the highest quality production.
- Assist with bid formulation, reviews, approvals and submission, in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Coordinating the in-house printing and finishing and/or coordination of external providers for large submissions.
- Minimum of 3-5 years previous experience in a similar role within the Architectural or Construction Industry.
- Advanced skills in InDesign
- Advanced level in Excel and MS Word.
- Strong writer for fluidity in pitch
- Need to be able to handle strong personalities - as comes with the construction industry!
- Teamwork is at the heart of their approach
- Professional development and training
- Regular Social Events
- The marketing team has great flexibility with work life balance
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com