As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Assist with opportunities via all channels including in person, phone, email, etc
- Support strategies that generate project opportunities
- Ensure sale quality to minimise cancellation rates
- Update and maintain the system
- Assist with weekly sales reporting
- Complete market research and competitor project profiling
- Assist in delivering presentations to large stakeholder and customer groups
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Current Real Estate Licence
- Property sales experience will be considered highly advantageous
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Marketing experience
- The ability to manage both stakeholders/relationships
In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary and simple but highly beneficial commission structure.
Please apply now if this role sounds like something you're looking for!