One of Sydney’s premier builders operating in the educational, government, health, aged care and retail sectors offering design and construct and construction management services. Over their 15 years they have built solid reputation with a list of repeat clients, offer staff generous salary packages and a good variety of projects to keep you challenged.
Culture / Benefits
Best practice builder with strong systems and professional culture. People enjoying working with this Company because they have access to a variety of new build, refurbishment and fitout projects. You will enjoy a competitive market salary and the necessary mentoring and training to achieve career advancement.
Due to continued growth this company have just moved into brand new offices and the culture is professional yet relaxed. Staff enjoy regular socialising events and are rewarded annually with a company conference.
Reporting into the Construction Manager and working closely with the Site Manager you will be required to ensure that safety and compliance is maintain across you’re the project. Ideally you will have worked commercial projects and be conversant with mid-tier safety system
- Managing and administration of safety systems
- Driving a safety focused culture
- Undertaking audits to ensure compliance with OHS, Injury Management and QA policies and procedures.
- Input OH&S data into Incident Management System
- Conduct Risk Assessments and drive risk control
- Strong ability to understand and interpret policies
- Develop and execute best practice and stay up to speed with industry legislation
- Experience in Integrated Management Systems & full knowledge of ISO9001 & AS/NZ4801 standards
- Cert IV Work Health & Safety
- Training & Assessment Cert.
- Ability to undertake internal auditing
- Excellent written skills & experience in writing policies & procedures
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word & Excel
- Knowledge of environmental compliance