A key player in the Tier 3 market with real growth plans already in play are looking to add a key member to their leadership team. They currently operate in the commercial, industrial, retail, petroleum industries with their projects valuing from $5M to $20M, with their current T/O being around the $40M mark.
The business has just hired a new Operations Manager who has moved across from a larger builder and is helping them with their growth plans.
The role – Safety Lead
They are looking for an experienced Safety representative to come into the team and essentially be the Safety lead for the business. There are already systems in place which will need refining and implemented through the business. Your role will be split between the office and site, in the not too distant future you will be able to build a team underneath you.
You will report to the Operations Manager and will be part of the leadership team.
What we are looking for
- You must have previous experience with a builder
- You ideally will have some form of experience in a leadership role, or ready to make that next move
- You will hold a safety qualification, ideally being a Cert IV
- Have stability with previous employers
- Come from a Tier 2 or a Tier 3 background
- Happy to be in a senior role, but also be hands on for the time being
How to apply
Please click apply or send your CV to email@example.com. If you wish to discuss the role, please call David Hope on 0406 665 799
For any other construction related roles, please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com