Global engineering organisation currently engaged on a very high-profile rail project in Sydney. They have a select team of International rail experts and are looking for somebody with a strong understanding of Safety Assurance in the Australian rail industry.
Be a key figure in the dedicated Safety Assurance hub, that support the companies major railway projects. Develop in to Senior Management across an iconic program of works in Sydney.
Manage the overall Safety Assurance on the project and deliver full-lifecycle Safety Cases. Provide Safety Assurance advice for the company and client.
- Establish the Safety Assurance Plan, Safety Analysis, Hazard Log, Safety Report
- Build, integrate and deliver the System Safety Case
- Ensure the correct application of Safety Management processes and tools
- Decide on the method of Safety Assurance to be applied on the project, in accordance with Safety policy and client relevant standards
- Present and gain acceptance for safety management & safety demonstration
- Defend Safety Case argumentations in front of internal and external assessors; define and follow-up action plans to close the findings of the assessor
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant engineering discipline
- Extensive experience working within Safety Assurance in a rail environment
- Proven, successful experience working on major, multi-disciplinary railway projects
This is a fantastic opportunity the join one of the leading engineering organisations in Australia, at a very early stage of involvement on a historic railway project for the state of NSW.
Please contact George Hvid to discuss: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 – 0282 524 013