Established in NSW over 20 year this well established and award-winning builder has gone from strength to strength and over the last 5 years. They are a major player in the local market competing against NSW’s leading builders. They have an annual turnover of $400M and employ in excess of 120 staff.
As an employee of this organisation you benefit from working with some of NSW’s most astute senior managers. The work is varied and diverse to keep you interested and they systems and processes are industry leading.
Aside from well-run projects they provide an industry leading employer benefit scheme that includes a day off for your birthday, maternity/paternity leave and a training and development fund for all employees.
Reporting into the Safety Manager and working closely with the Site Manager you will be required to ensure that safety and compliance is maintain across you’re the project. Ideally you will have worked across large scale projects and be conversant with mid-tier safety systems.
You will be joining an iconic project with a hand-picked team. The work is a combination of days and night works as is an occupied building.
- Management and administration of safety systems
- Pushing a safety focused culture
- Undertaking audits to ensure compliance with OHS, Injury Management and QA policies and procedures.
- Input OH&S data into Incident Management System
- Conduct Risk Assessments and drive risk control
- Develop and execute best practice and stay up to speed with industry legislation.
- Experience in Integrated Management Systems & full knowledge of ISO9001 & AS/NZ4801 standards
- Cert IV Work Health & Safety
- Training & Assessment Cert.
- Ability to undertake internal auditing
- Knowledge of environmental compliance
- Ability to understand and interpret policies