About the Company
A builder who have been established for over 40 years and who have 3 offices located across QLD are known for delivering projects in the Commercial, Agecare, Health and Industrial sectors to the highest level.
Their Brisbane operation have recently been successful in securing multiple projects which is forcing them to grow their team and are in need of a building OH&S Coordinator (Safety Advisor) to join their organisation to be based on a retail construction project located in Ballina.
About the role – Safety Advisor
You will work under the Safety Manager who will be based in head office but you will based on site full time with the rest of the project team. You will be responsible for site audits and creating/running safety procedures and work place method statements.
Skills and Experience:
- Hold a Cert IV in OH&S or a safety diploma
- Hold a minimum of 5 to 7 years plus experience in similar roles
- Have a strong BUILDING background, Civil and mining experience will not be suitable unfortunately
- Show stability on your CV
- Recently worked for a similar sized builder
- Be well organised
- Able to work in a team environment
- Working on a large retail construction project
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments/contracts and ongoing work
- Competitive salary available
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com