The business is responsible for a number of residential sites across Sydney and employs a large team of experienced building managers. Due to recent contract wins they are looking to appoint a new building manager
Key duties of the role include:
- - Effective management of all contractors on site including performance and ensuring work is carried out to a high standard
- - Ensuring all building procedures are maintained
- - Liaising with Owners, Executive Committee members and Service provid- Providing guidance and advice on annual expenditure and budgets
- - Creating and presenting monthly reports
- - Maintaining up to date documentation and compliance
- - Attending scheduled Committee meetings and Annual General Meetings
The business prides itself on service delivery, and contract retention, but principally measures itself on staff retention - where they have an impressive record.
This is a very client facing role, and you will be comfortable dealing with residents, as well as strata and the respective executive committees, as well as working with subcontractors and internal stakeholders within the business.