With over 10 years experience in the industry, CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the Construction and engineering space. We are currently experiencing growth and are looking to expand our Sydney Business Support Team.
At CGC, we’ve built a team of highly-motivated and experienced recruitment consultants who promote leadership, transparency and empathy across the business.
CGC Recruitment is now seeking a driven self-starter with a vibrant personality to join our Business Support Team in Sydney CBD.
You will have the opportunity to take ownership of our newly created and warm Business Support - Government Desk. This desk requires a go getter who can leverage of existing business and is driven to replicate a $800K - $900K (annually) desk.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Building effective relationships with both clients and candidates
- New Business Development by – growing and maintaining a database of clients and candidates
- Conducting thorough job interviews over the phone and in person
- Obtaining and attending Clients meetings weekly
- Managing the Job Cycle – Pre to Post placement
- Completing full and thorough Reference Checks
You will be the type of person who:
- Must have 1 – 5 years experience within Recruitment
- Experience in 360 Recruitment
- Motivated to make a lot of money
- Enjoys a completely autonomous role
- Motivated and positive attitude
So why work for us?
- Market leading commission structure
- Hands on Leadership team and no micromanagement
- Quarterly and EOFY events
- Free breakfast for all staff
- Supplemented annual leave over the Christmas break
- CGC Well-being – weekly boot camp sessions for all staff
- Zoo tickets for staff, friends and family
- No rolling Set Revenue
- Dress down Fridays
- Earn additional Annual leave