About the Business
Leading engineering design consultancy with over 350 offices worldwide working on world-changing projects for the the built environment.
We are seeking to an experienced Receptionist for a permanent position, to play a critical role in making sure our people and our visitors have been greeted in a polite, professional manner, ensuring that the company is represented to the highest standard, and in return we can offer you a career where you are a core member of the team and where we will support you to develop your skills.
In your role:
- Managing security arrangements, signing in and out of guests and visitors issuing staff ID/access passes where appropriate
- Ensuring all visitors are aware of local arrangements for health and safety to include emergency evacuation and first aid
- Keeping accurate records of all statutory building documentation in compliance with IMS requirements.
- Facilitating maintenance contractor visits ensuring they are expected, and any works have been previously authorised by the Administration manager
- Monitoring performance of the central cleaning contract ensuring high standards of cleanliness
- Managing general office logistics, post, print sundries and kitchen supplies
- Ensuring common areas/facilities are maintained to a very high standard always
- Managing booking system for all meeting rooms and facilities
- Managing incoming/transferring calls
- Regularly checking meeting room equipment is set up appropriately and in full working order prior to meetings
- Taking personal responsibility for the upkeep of the front desk and reception area maintaining high standards of tidiness and general presentation
- Organising provision of catering and refreshments for meetings
- Act as appointed emergency warden and first aider
- Experience of working within a similar role: receptionist; front of house professional (1-2 years minimum)
- Has an understanding and adherence to strict information and security confidentiality
- Ability to deliver consistent high levels of customer service
- Displays a commitment to excellence and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft office applications
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective management of outside service provision
- Uses own judgement and initiative when responding to enquiries and requests
- Highly polished presentation, client focused, and friendly disposition.
All the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, including a competitive salary, ongoing professional support, and career development.
How to Apply
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila,
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com