This opportunity is a newly created strategic leadership role which will include a combination of strategic, leadership and technical responsibilities across their rail power team on a national basis.
You will be well networked within the industry and be responsible for continuing the success and growth within this sector, which includes rail electrification, transmission and distribution and power.
As a Business Manager, you will;
- Lead the technical engineering team nationally
- Engage in business development activities and grow the team and company brand
- Ensuring excellent client outcomes on projects delivered
- Build effective and strong relationships with new and existing partners
- Ensure operational efficiencies in business development, project delivery and resourcing through effective resourcing and utilisation of off-shore teams to form a seamless part of our service delivery; and
- Commit to development and engagement through attending and presenting at conferences and events, professional bodies and/or participation research and technical papers.
This role would suit you if you have;
- 15+ years industry experience including some in a leadership role ideally within an engineering consultancy;
- Relevant engineering degree with Chartered status or equivalent professional accreditation;
- Post-graduate qualifications an advantage;
- Significant consulting experience on projects of significant scale and/or complexity;
- Demonstrated technical, commercial and delivery acumen;
- Recognised leader in specialist discipline with well-established industry networks;
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team, with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills; and
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, both internally and externally.
If you want to work with a reputable organisation and be a part of its growth and development, I’d love to hear from you.
Please email CV’s to email@example.com or call me on 0282 524 021