A state wide government organisation with projects along the South Coast area.
Working in a finance team supporting infrastructure projects you will be office based in Wollongong assisting with project finance and accounting queries and issues.
You will be working with an experienced team and reporting into the senior manager.
You will have a variety of duties, these include;
- Understanding, noting and developing project briefs
- Skilled administration
- Filing and database updating
- Draft briefing materials and correspondence, with direct reporting to senior management
- Undertake engagement activities during the development, implementation, and review of projects to ensure understanding and effective implementation of policy initiatives
- Assist project handover
- Work towards program outcomes by developing effective partnerships with key stakeholders, working collaboratively in a multi-functional team environment
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to email@example.com