You will be working closely with an experienced team of infrastructure professionals you will play a key role in planning and programming and scheduling.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Planning management through program assessments, project work plans, and reporting in conjunction with other departments. Assisting team members to meet program deliverables.
- Key contact with clients for program modification or deliverables. Client interactions and client advice of evolving project circumstances and anticipated impacts on program outcomes
- Creation of resource project timelines for deliverables, development of processes, assist in budget management, deliver high quality programs on time
- Develop performance measurement metrics including Earned Value and associated controls
- Develop and maintain monthly client reports and assist with development of next generation of programs with internal departments
- Previous site experience as a Project planner for civil projects
- 5 plus years experience in the planning of civil infrastructure projects
- Proficient in Primavera P6 software applications and P6/database programming
- Working knowledge of internal cost management processes
- Ability to identify project safety risks / hazards, conduct and document assessments and carry out site compliance audits
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email email@example.com