Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will perform Project Management and support activities contributing to the successful management and delivery of the project. Ensuring program, budget, quality, safety, reliability, standards and performance requirements are met.
Technical Engineering, Project Management and Commercial experience will be considered favorably.
Due to the current work from home scenario, we are looking for a self-motivated and capable individual that requires minimal to no training. Hence, previous exposure to a transport engineering environment is key.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support to project managers throughout the life cycle of projects to resolve technical, environmental, contract and project management issues and optimise solutions through the considered implementation of appropriate procedures, guidelines, processes and practices,
- Ensure nominated project components are completed to the required scope, time, cost, quality and client business objectives by providing effective and efficient support,
- Coordination of design and other technical documentation produced during document review process,
- Development of a comprehensive register for all Requests for Information.
- Processing and forecasting of monthly financial report, identifying trends, problem areas and opportunities from the data gathered from financial and other business systems,
- Preparation of minutes at design progress and contract management meetings including monitoring the progress of design development,
- Preparation of weekly updates relating to the project status and engineering activities,
- Maintain effective stakeholder relationships.
To discuss in detail, please contact our Government specialist George Hvid: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873