Major civil infrastructure business with projects along the South Coast area.
Statewide presence and leader in innovation and techniques to develop marque projects.
Working in a major infrastructure project team with a wealth of knowledge you will be supporting the team as a project officer based in Wollongong.
Daily you will be project managing a multiple small projects whilst liaising with the engineers and designers to make sure they are passing key mile stones and developments in the projects whilst also tracking costings and stakeholder engagements.
Other duties include;
- Understanding, noting and developing project briefs
- Skilled administration
- Filing and database updating
- Draft briefing materials and correspondence, with direct reporting to senior management
- Undertake engagement activities during the development, implementation, and review of projects to ensure understanding and effective implementation of policy initiatives
- Assist project handover
- Work towards program outcomes by developing effective partnerships with key stakeholders, working collaboratively in a multi-functional team environment
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to email@example.com