International developer with a trusted reputation tasked with the completion of an iconic Sydney Development. They have other projects in various locations on the east coast of Australia.
About the role
You will be responsible for the planning, managing and executing of the Sydney development marketing campaigns, reporting into the Sales Director. You will be a strategist and strong relationship builder especially in regards to media and PR. You will come from property and real-estate prior having marketed high-rise luxury hotels and apartments.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the national and international Marketing / Business Development function
- Undertake and provide concise and reliable market research information and analysis to assist with the organisations marketing and business development strategy.
- Digital marketing and social media promotional initiatives
- Develop effective sales and marketing collateral, newsletters and publications including website design and content management to support marketing strategies
- Preparation of capability statements or EOI tailored to particular clients or sectors
- Interview experts in related fields for articles, guides, profiles, case studies and more.
Extensive years' experience in a similar role within Property working on high-rise luxury developments.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing and communications
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a project marketing role in property
- High level computer and IT skills
- Advanced experience in Digital Marketing and Social Media theory and promotional initiatives
- Proven track record in running campaigns/ projects in property
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Australian residency
Opportunity to work on a career enhancing project in Sydney, with a well known property investor and developer.
HOW TO APPLY
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com