CGC Brisbane are currently recruiting a Project Manager, within Water Infrastructure
The business work on major pipeline, sewerage, drainage, and water supply projects across QLD in both the public and private sector.
You will be responsible for a number of staff - including Project Engineers, Site Engineers, Supervisors and subcontractors on a number of fast paced projects
The project Manager will effectively take ownership during planning, documentation, on site delivery, Quality Checking and commissioning projects.
Safety is a huge part of the role. You must be aware of, and enforce safe practices at all times.
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering / Project Management or Equivalent
- Previous experience in a Project Management role within the Water infrastructure sector
- Site based experience, comfortable coordinating work, and confident with decision making
- Construction Industry Induction Card – White Card
- Open Driving Licence
- Excellent written,verbal and face to face communication skills
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles in Australia please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com