- Join a company with a great culture
- Can offer real long term career prospects
- Chance to work on high value projects
Having been operating in the Sydney area for over 25 years they have established themselves as a market leader in the fit out sector where there refurbishments can be as large as $30M.
Their Sydney office is experiencing a large number of projects coming through which is forcing them to grow their team and are in need of a Project Manager who has a strong fit out and refurbishment background who is capable of managing a $15M fitout/refurb.
As a Project Manager you will be joining a builder who has an annual national T/O of over $600M and have one of the best staff retention rates in the industry. They will see this is a long term appointment show stability on your CV is essential.
The project you initially deliver will determine on the timing of the appointment, they are looking for an individual who has proven experience with a well-known contractor who specialise in the fit out & refurb sector and have worked for a well known builders
To be successful for this role you will need:
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Experience with a well-known builder
- A strong Commercial fit out background, mixed construction and fit out will also be considered
- Able to manage and lead a team
- Stability on your CV
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please email your CV to John.email@example.com or alternatively call for a confidential discussion on 0400516014
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com