Government organisation responsible for the strategic direction of NSW’s current and future transport network.
Project Manager required to manage a number of large, proposed routes (passenger rail, freight rail and highways) taking in to account:
- Transport Planning,
- Engineering Design,
- Environmental Assessment,
- Route Investigations,
- Community and Stakeholder Engagement.
- Develop and manage the implementation of strategic transport project plans across the lifecycle from route planning and identification, to capital funding and route protection, including schedules and project activities, to meet scope, time, cost, quality and safety requirements,
- Develop project schedules, control project costs and report on mitigation strategies to address any slippage issues,
- Facilitate development, approval and implementation of project specific options quality, safety and environmental requirements to ensure compliance with all relevant safety and quality standards,
- Determine project risk and develop risk management plans (RMP) including review processes to manage, monitor and mitigate project risks,
- Prepare and implement monthly reporting to ensure key deliverables and key milestone are achieved on time and to ensure the implementation of project management methodology as required.
- Manage multiple and diverse stakeholders across the project lifecycle, ensuring a collaborative co-design approach throughout,
- Deliver assigned projects on time and within budget, achieving a high standard of strategic policy, environment and engineering advice,
- Keep abreast of current and emerging best practice, standards, Government policy and Statutory requirements.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Environmental Science, Planning, or related discipline or experience deemed equivalent,
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement and relationship building with a diverse group of community stakeholders (residents and businesses) to achieve improved project outcomes.
For a confidential conversation, please contact George Hvid: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 / 0282 524 013