I am working side by side with a leading national shopfitting company that works as a principal contractor within the retail and Government Space. Along with a contract with Woolworths, this company also does works on fashion stores and community works such as complete refurbishments on local halls.
This company has been leading the market for over 30 years originally starting off as a family company. They have now grown to approximately 70 employees and place a strong emphasis on upholding and carrying through their vibrant and close-knit family values and culture.
As this company is beginning to win a large amount of tenders within the government space, a need for a Project Manager has arose to manage these projects and ensure their successful delivery. You will be:
- Managing and organising trades and subbies
- Have experience in the retail and government space
- Be preferably of a trade background
- Managing approximately 3-4 sites
- Scheduling on excel- proficient skills needed
- Chasing for engineers certificates
- Reporting directly to the General Manager
- Office to site ratio approximately 50/50%
Although this company has expanded substantially over the last 30 years, their values are still family originated. Some of their senior employees have been with this company from the beginning and they have taken on board enthusiastic young professionals to augment their skills base.
This provides you with an excellent team structure to learn and bounce off, along with a positive atmosphere that will encourage a self-motivated leader such as yourself and give you every opportunity to add value and prove your worth to this magnificent company and your market.
Besides the once in a lifetime opportunity to work for such a highly respected shopfitting pioneer leading the market for 30 years, there are a number of benefits. These include:
- Great name on your resume
- Great projects to work on up to $5m in value
- Complete project management providing the opportunity to showcase your skills and knowledge
- Excellent team structure providing support and opportunity to grow
- Unbeaten base salary
- Annual bonus
- Roaming role
- Company Car
If you are interested in speaking to me about the role and company please call Rodney on 02 8252 4006 or email me on email@example.com
About CGC Recruitment
CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia. Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors. We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.