This well regarded mid-tier contractor have established a reputation for
a diverse range of projects including residential, rail and commercial in Sydney.
They are now taking the next step in their expansion and growth plans and are making some key strategic appointments in their Sydney operation. Located in Sydney they are continuing to secure project after project and have recently picked up several key projects which puts them in a comfortable position for the next 18 months.
For the initial project you would be working under a tier-1 contractor one of the biggest projects in Sydney, specifically working on a new build data centre valued at $6m. A heavy focus will be on quality assurance, safety and planning while liaising with the client and providing updated progress reports.
The ideally candidate for this role will have the following:
- 5 to 10 year's experience as a Contract Administrator, Project Engineer or Project Manager
- Come from a tier 2 or tier 3 background
- Have previously worked with Tier 1 builders
- Must have experience on residential apartment projects
- Showing stability with past employers
- Have experience with known builders in Australia
- Keen to succeed
- Be well presented
- Ability to program and take full responsibility for your project
In this role you can expect to be paid a lucrative salary package. In addition, you will have the support of a management team with genuine possibilities for career progression into a more senior role as this business goes from strength to strength.
How to Apply
For further information, please contact John Ainge on 0400 516 014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org