To be considered for this role you must have solid experience working on hard dollar projects for tier 1 or tier 2 contractors in the built environment. Your ability to grasp where the project is in terms of construction, program and cost is also going to be critical.
Because this is a contract position it’s essential to have good working relationships with Sydney based Subcontractors and possess excellent communication and client facing skills.
A minimum of 3 years in the position of Project Manager is required for this.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com