Lead the charge for an established Australian consultancy making their mark in the Health sector and receive a well above market rate salary for doing so!
- Established and Expanding company leading the Australian market in over 6 sectors
- Central CBD office
- Market leading salary, bonuses and fast track promotion for your experience delivering Health projects
- Grow with a company looking for a Project Manager to lead the way in the Health sector
- Manage project scope from development to handover
- Manage design development as well as up-front regulatory approvals
- Be involved in new build projects from $10M - $500m in value
- Appoint contractors through the process of competitive tendering
- Identify and manage construction risks through the build process
- Manage project expenditure and cash flow through financial reporting
- Identification and rectification of defects
- Be a genuine, collaborative, team player who accepts challenges and uses critical thinking
- Tertiary qualification in construction management, engineering, architecture or similar.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience delivering successful projects from start to finish within the Health/Aged Care/ Retirement Living sector
- Efficient financial reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with contractors, clients and stakeholders
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks
- Have a professional work ethic with an optimistic attitude and friendly demeanour
The company was founded by some very well known industry professionals who have now achieved record numbers within their short time of entrepreneurship. They are quickly becoming an industry name and their expert team specialise within 6 sectors including commercial, retail, industrial, hospital & culture, infrastructure and education. The are seeking a professional who hve headed up a number of Health projects to lead a number of projects.
If you would like to tackle your next challenge, in a booming industry and progress your career, get in touch with Karlee at CGC Recruitment on (02) 8252 4021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CGC Recruitment is an established organisation specialising in recruitment for the areas of construction, infrastructure, engineering & architecture and project management development. To find more information about who we are, visit https://www.cgcrecruitment.com/