This renowned civil company is acknowledged as a leader in road construction projects and a company that attracts and retains their staff. They are currently working on a number of projects across Cairns and Northern QLD and are in the process of adding to a progressive and industry leading team.
About the Role
As an experienced civil construction professional you will take the lead role in the coordination of all aspects of the project including management of personnel and subcontractors, safety, quality and liaising with the client during the delivery of your project.
- You will report to the General Manager
- Responsible for the financial, safety, supervision of staff and sub-contractors as well as managing the client relationship.
- Planning and weekly programming
- Knowledge of environmental and safety systems.
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Previous experience working on road construction projects (DTMR) is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience delivering high quality projects - specifically within Road Construction
- A sound knowledge of contractual requirements
- An ability to guide and mentor site engineers.
In this role you can expect to be paid a lucrative salary package. In addition, you will be joining a professional and well established civil construction team.
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com