A large Tier 3 builder who have been operating between the Gold Coast and Brisbane for nearly 15 years are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards and have created a very good name for themselves in the QLD building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education and industrial sectors from $5M to $35M.
The role – Project Manager (Brisbane office)
They have recently picked up a project for one of the largest developers in Australia located in Brisbane. The project is a $20M townhouse project that starts construction Feb/March on the northern suburbs.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Have a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience running your own projects as a Project Manager with a known builder in QLD
- Must show stability with previous employers
- Variety of project experience in different sectors
- Townhouse experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Be able to lead from the front and able to multi task
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- A team player
This is a really good opportunity for a Project Manager who is looking for a long term career move as they have an outstanding staff retention rate, be one of the senior members of the team in their Brisbane office.
If you would like to hear more about the role then please email your CV to David Hope at email@example.com or call on 0406 665 799.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com