Our client has established offices in both New South Wales and Queensland providing integrated fitout solutions to the commercial sector. The project delivery teams are backed by senior executives with over 100 years of combined experience in construction.
A stream lined organisational structure allows experienced managerial input on all projects, ensuring the timely delivery of a quality product.
You will work directly with a highly astute General Manager that has joined the business from a well know tier two builder to help drive the business forward.
As Project Manager, you will manage the procurement process, coordinate subcontractors, liaise with your site team and drive the program to an effective and successful conclusion. You will also manage all correspondence with the relevant stakeholders including the client, consultants, architects and internal staff.
You will be provided with a dedicated and experienced Contract Administrator and have a full site team to support.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Project Management role in commercial, educational or health sectors ideally in a fast paced environment - $5M - $10M
- Degree background, trained as a Contract Administrator
- Our client is privately owned, senior management are from a tier two background and the team are eager and driven.
- The senior management have pulled together their years of experience working in a tier two environment and tweaked the structure to create a flexible and agile culture.
- Working closely the General Manager receiving one on one mentoring the long term goal for this position will be progress onto $5M projects.