Our client is heavily involved in residential new build, remedial, and commercial projects throughout the South-Western Corridor / Camden area delivering projects to $20m. They have grown year on year since they were established over 15 years ago.
They achieve this by surrounded themselves with passionate and capable tradespeople, supervisors, Site manager, Contracts Administrator and consultants to help them deliver a great product.
This particular Project Manager will be project based managing a CA and working alongside a Site Manager who will be managing a new build residential block value at $10m.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Tendering, Assessing and awarding Subcontracts
- Preparation and administration of subcontracts, supply agreements and plant hire agreements
- Assist to prepare Monthly Cost reporting
- Progress claims / assess variations of Subcontractors
- Preparation of client progress claims, variations, potential variations, extension of time, potential delay notices, EOT Claims and all other administrative requirements under the contract.
- Set up and manage client / subcontractors / supplier within Cheops Costing system
If your able to run a demanding project while managing multiple stakeholders then I would be interested to speak to you.
You will need to be a well presented and well-spoken construction professional, who has previous experience as a Project Manager working on residential and commercial projects from $5 to $30m
I see this suiting a well-rounded construction professional Project Manager who is looking to work for a growing construction company where you can deliver decent project with good back office support.
For more information please call John Ainge on 0400 516 014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org