Established over 60 years ago this highly respected builder who are highly regarded throughout Queensland are looking to add a couple of key people to their Gold Coast office team. This well respected builder only operate in QLD and have a large office in Brisbane with 3 other offices located elsewhere in the state. They are well known for delivering projects in the agecare/education/health sectors.
The role – Project Manager (Gold Coast office)
This Tier 2 builder are looking to add a Project Manager into their Gold Coast office and be a key part of the team there. Your first project will be to finish off a project in Port Macquarie (6 months) based from the Gold Coast office. There will be an element of expectation of travel for the first 6 months to get this $20M agecare project across the line – Expected travel would be one night away every two weeks.
What you need to be successful:
- A proven history with known builders in Australia
- Been in a Project Manager role for at least 3 to 4 years, we are looking for experience
- Stability with previous employers
- Able to manage and lead a team
- Previous agecare experience would be an advantage
- Experience delivering projects ranging from $15M to $30M plus
- Work for an established Tier 2 builder with a $200M plus T/O
- Work for a builder who offer a real work/life balance
- Work in a relaxed/mature/professional environment
If you are keen to hear more about this opportunity please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com