We are currently working in partnership with a commercial builder based in the Newcastle who are looking for an established Project Manager to join their team. Over the past 10 years they have grown from strength to strength increasing their staff size from 5 people to 40. They work across a variety of sectors including health, education and retail sectors.
Due to an increase in the size and number of projects they have taken the decision to bring on an extra staff member to lighten the load of the current project managers. Based out of the Newcastle office, you will be responsible for running 2-4 projects at any one time.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience
- Job costing and programming software experience
- Able to lead a team and drive profitability on multiple projects.
- Have experience delivering retail projects, commercial project will also be considered.
- Have stability on your CV
- Competent with cost reporting and forecasting
- Excellent resource management skills
- Able to work in team environment
- Able to lead from the front
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
Become part of a fast paced, forward thinking company that looks after its staff. The companies’ directors come from larger scale commercial companies and they don’t want their company to take on an atmosphere where the employee doesn’t come first. They truly have a focus on providing their candidates with a good work life balance.
With the directors focus on work life balance they offer the following bonuses to ensure their staff are happy
- - 6 weeks holiday as standard
- - Full package offered including car, fuel and bonuses
- - Package offered ranging from $120K-150K dependant on experience levels