Our client is a design-driven boutique construction firm with offices in Sydney and Brisbane who pride themselves on working a little differently to their peers by investing time in the front end of the projects to achieve better efficiencies for clients.
They have built a solid reputation working with clients on a range of building works including new builds, refurbishments and fitouts of retail, entertainment, and commercial projects
Our client is privately owned builder, senior management are from a tier one background and the team are energetic and dynamic. The senior management have pulled together their years of experience working within a tier one environment and tweaked the structure to create a flexible and agile culture.
Reporting to the Construction Manager you will be responsible for overseeing commercial fitouts from design through to delivery, working closely with the client and consultants whilst managing your team to ensure that projects are completed to specification. We are looking for a Project Manager with a strong D & C background who is client facing, professional and polished.
- Experience in a Project Management role in the commercial fitout industry delivering design and construct projects - $10M
- Degree background, trained as a Contract Administrator
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining key client relationships
- Ability to plan, manage and deliver several projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills and ability to mentor junior project management staff
- Excellent negotiation and decision making abilities