- Established over 30 years ago this highly respected builder specialises in the Education, Health Care, Age Care and Residential projects ranging from $30m to $150m.
- Their NSW operation has been established for some 15 years and is becoming the dominant force here in NSW. They have good reputation throughout Australia and are established in most states delivering projects to $150m.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances the company currently requires a Contract / Temporary Project Manager to come in and oversee a School project based in Sydney. The project is currently in the structures phase and they need someone to come in and keep it rolling along so that it can be be delivered on time.
- You’ll be a Project Manager with experience in the education or commercial space, looking for the opportunity to work across the design management, programming and user experience to add value across the entire project and customer satisfaction.
- We are ideally looking for someone who comes from a tier one / two background but wants to change and have the flexibility and work life balance a smaller company brings.
- You'll be a natural communicator who understands how to foster and build strong relationships with government departments / clients
- You'll have a solid understanding of Design and Construct projects driving design (external) consultants in the first instance through to delivery.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email at email@example.com
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com