Joining this business, you will be fortunate enough to be working with 4 very passionate and astute directors who have a strong background in the commercial fitout market and have a solid list of repeat clients. Projects are predominantly delivered in the commercial fitout space working with fortune 500 companies.
As the Project Manager you will manage the procurement process, closely manage the project financials, coordinate external consultants, engineers and subcontractors, liaise with your site team and drive the program to a successful conclusion. Projects will range from $1M - $10M with an average size around $2M
You will manage all correspondence with the relevant stakeholders including the client, consultants, designers and internal staff. You will be provided a contract administrator however will essentially be responsible for the financials across the project.
Culture / Benefits
People like working with our client because the team work in a collaborative manner, ensuring that no one is left behind. The results speak for themselves and clients return because they know they are in good hands. The team internally are friendly and social.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Project Management role in the commercial fitout industry
- Construction or building related degree
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining key client relationships
- Superior ability to plan, forecast and manage and deliver several projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills and ability to mentor junior project management staff
- Excellent negotiation and decision making abilities
- Working knowledge of Cheops or Jobpac is a huge advantage