Our client is a premier boutique fitout firm operating within the Commercial, Defence and Educational space. They have been trading for over 30 yrs, have a solid client base and offer a supportive culture. Boutique in nature they are able to offer clients a personalised service and receive a lot of repeat business. Currently they employee a dedicated team of 25 people delivering projects ranging in value from $500K - $5M.
Culture / Benefits
Being boutique, this builder has time to invest in people. The Director is a modern and progressive leader and the company therefore enjoys high employee engagement. They are a family friendly business with a professional and forward-thinking culture. The team currently sits at approx. 30 people and the business is turning over $35M. There is plans to steadily grow in the coming years which will create opportunity for existing staff members.
As the Project Manager, you will be hands on in terms of early tender involvement, programing and client interaction whilst working closely with your Site Manager to deliver the project in collaboration with the client. You will be responsible for monitoring project financials and driving programmes to ensure that projects are completely within agreed timeframes and to specification.
This position will report into the Construction Manager.
- Have delivered commercial fitouts as a Project Manager
- Demonstrated ability maintaining key client relationships and previous experience working at the front end of projects
- The successful candidate will need to have a good understanding of the local market and be well networked with local subbies
- Superior ability to plan, manage and deliver several projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills and ability build rapport quickly
- Excellent negotiation and decision making abilities
- Strong IT skills, particularly within Excel