The successful candidate will be an excellent writer, able to interpret a variety of contracts and write clear, compelling policy / documents.
Manage the implementation of various transport related Service Delivery projects in accordance with Project and Contract Management principles ensuring objectives and benefits for each project are clearly analysed, defined and realized, whilst also ensuring technical feasibility and fulfillment of all contract and legal obligations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Model good leadership to inspire direction and delivery, and drive change
- Manage the end to end contract management activities to ensure that contracts are customer focused and consistent with government priorities and organisation strategic directions to deliver high quality, integrated, customer oriented services and demonstrates value for money
- Provide targeted support in contract and project management, and contract documentation to ensure suppliers comply with their contractual obligations, including performance standards, and providing safe, cost effective and efficient services to customers
- Develop, manage and implement a range of leading edge contract and project management processes in conjunction with other Contract Management teams in the branch
- Participate in the effective delivery of end to end sourcing capability through commercial contract execution activities to develop and refine contract management strategies that are consistent across other contract areas and with procurement policies
- Provide accurate, expert and timely advice, information and reports on the strategic and transactional aspects of contract and project management to highlight any trends, forecasts or risks that require management intervention and/or strategic solutions for further action
- Contribute to commercial engagements including tenders, evaluations, and supplier negotiations to ensure that service contracts reflect strategic transport outcomes, short to medium term planning requirements, and demonstrate value for money
- Develop and implement effective business processes to ensure the proactive identification of risk and the review and improvement of systems under the various projects
- Develop and implement relevant project and contract management processes in conjunction with the Contract Management area to optimise the potential of supplier relationships and contract compliance
To discuss in detail, please contact our Government specialist George Hvid: 0427 933 873 / George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com