This highly regarded civil contractor requires an experienced Project Engineer to join their busy team. They are currently working on multiple land/urban development projects across QLD and are renowned as a specialist contractor within this sector.
About the Role
- Reporting to the Project Manager, you may be responsible for a number of staff including Site Engineers and subcontractors.
- Assist the Project Manager in delivering and closing out projects related to various land development projects including industrial and residential subdivisions.
- Planning and weekly programming
- Take an active lead in promoting the HSEQ values of the company
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Previous experience in a Project Engineer or Site Engineer role
- Previous experience with civil practices associated with major land/urban development projects including bulk earthworks, service installations and minor transport infrastructure.
- Construction Industry Induction Card – White Card
- Driving Licence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The role will offer you an opportunity to join a progressive and innovative civil contractor who specialises within the land/urban development sector.
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com