Our client are a specialist civil contractor who operate nationally across Australia and have gained a first class reputation in the delivery of complex infrastructure projects. There area of expertise include Utility Infrastructure, microtunnelling, pipeline rehabilitation, water & sewerage treatment works as well as pumpstations. With strong work order book heading into next year they have identified and opportunity for a Project Engineer to join the business on a full time basis to be involved in the full life-cycle delivery of project from pre-contract/tender to handover.
We are looking to speak to Project Engineers who have a proven background in the following areas across similar projects:
- Preparation and submission of tenders and quotation
- Providing Estimating Assistance
- Review and negotiation of contract
- Create and Complete ITP
- Create and implement SEWMS
- Infrastructure inspections to ensure compliance with contract, design and code of practice
- Engage and supervise sub-contractors.
- Construction Works Programming
As the nature of the work is reasonably specialized prior exposure to civil infrastructure projects (Pipeline installation, Trench-less pipe-repair, mirotunnelling) in the utilities space are encouraged to apply.
For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email your resume to email@example.com