This national main tier contractor have a proven background in the delivery of complex civil infrastructure projects nationally across Australia. Due to an acceleration period on an existing project they have identified an urgent requirement for a Project Engineer to join the project on a 3 month contract basis.
The project is a $20ml Road Infrastructure upgrade in North Central QLD and your day to day responsibilities will include putting together project/quality/environmental management plans for submissions, reviewing & submitting ITPs, managing multiple subcontractors, preparing pre-start and toolbox meeting and monitoring site activities.
We are looking to speak to dynamic forward thinking civil project engineers who have a proven background in the delivery of involving earthworks, pavement & culvert widening and road resurfacing.
- Minimum 4 years experience in the delivery of civil infrastructure projects, preferable concrete pavements
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 2 years experience in the delivery of road projects
- Willing to work on a FIFO roster basis (10/4 roster)
- Strong work ethic and professional drive
They are looking for the right engineer to start immediately and work will carry on past February. For more information please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email email@example.com