Due to the dynamic and progressive nature of this company, and their Client list who always returns to them for the more "tricky" job, these guys have a pipeline which most consultancies can only dream of! This business have an excellent reputation for deliver truly groundbreaking projects which makes the average day to day role of a project manager different and exciting.
You must have a can do and proactive temperament to be successful in this role and company a CV and experience that can demonstrate the following is very important too...
- You will have completed a Bachelor of Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or a related Construction Qualification
- Experience in delivering large scale projects - schools or universities.
- You will have a minimum of 10 years-experience as a Project Manager.
- Experience of being the sole PM on small to large projects.
- Construction / Design project experience would be highly regarded
- Strong stakeholder and client management
- Strong contractor management
- You will have a strong commercial acumen.
- You will be a great communicator and have strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to work across multiple projects at any one time
You will be rewarded with:
- An exceptional market leading salary.
- 10-20% of the profits made from any business bought in.
- A share of the company profits at the end of the year.
Due to the unique nature of this company, I would advise that you call me as soon as possible to discuss this position.