CGC are recruiting for a well established company in the exhibition and display industry, based in the heart of the Sutherland Shire.
Design is at the heart of this business with the team being led by creative exploration. They work with industry leading clients and are the preferred suppliers for many of the major retail spaces such as Westfields. They consult, design, construct and transport the products for trade show displays, portable displays, point of sale displays and shop fitting services.
On the hunt for a senior sales manager with preferably industry experience with an understanding of industrial design, architecture, interior design or shop fitting.
- Oversee & liaise with the team on the overall coordination of each project
- Be an extension of the Sales team
- Be a face of the company
- Liaise with the client in a professional, friendly and polite manner taking a brief of their requirements
- Ensure all projects are completed on time, to budget and meet expectations of our clients
- Build relationships with current service providers for interstate install and warehousing services, interstate freight etc and booking of these services as necessary
- Administrative tasks such as the raising of orders for materials, freight, staffing and onsite services.
- Management of projects throughout whole phase
- Great Sales personality, presentation and communication
- Must work well under tight deadlines
- Run multiple projects at once
- On the spot problem solving skills
- You will have 2 or more years’ Administrative experience – it is not necessary for this experience to be in the exhibition or display industry
- You must have a current drivers licence and be confident with standard computer software packages. (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Competency in or the ability to learn Filemaker software
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com