My client is an internationally recognised, multi-disciplinary design practice. They specialise in delivering complex, large-scale projects within the commercial, residential, health and public sectors.
Their culture is one of collaboration and support in order to create and deliver design excellence. This company has a healthy pipeline due to a significant portion of their client base being repeat clients.
As Project Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Managing, leading and delivering projects on time, within budget, to the clients' brief and standards, without compromising the Quality Management System
- Mentoring and managing staff members as well as assisting with performance and progress reviews
- Managing and coordinating with internal and external consultants
- Documentation quality control, ensuring all projects and delivered to the quality of the company's standards
- A tertiary qualification e.g. A Bachelor or Masters degree in Architecture or an equivalent discipline
- Preferably a minimum of 7 years' local industry experience
- Confident liaising with clients and possesses the ability to be persuasive and negotiate when required
- Must be a team player with a "can-do" attitude
- Strong knowledge of construction detailing, methodology and regulations
- Proficiency in Revit and/or AutoCAD as well as Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
- Career progression
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work on internationally recognised projects